November 14, 2014

New staff member and update of the site!

Hey there!

As announced on our social networks the chapter three unfortunately won't be published this month because of my health (precisely my arm has a tendonitis)... But I still have for you two great news.

The first one is probably already known by the people following us on social networks, but I will repeat it here anyways with more details. Kitsuko being unable to assume translations and corrections because of her studies workload, for a whole month the website and I have found ourselves without any help for the texts... until now! Here is your new translator and corrector: Berry! Welcome her warmly, she will have a great load of work to do hehe! Get to know a bit more about her in the Staff part or the website there. A big thank you for your help! And good luck to Kitsuko for her studies, we wish you luck and success!

The second great thing is that, thanks to her presence, the website can get more active and updated. To make up with the lateness of the chapter three, we upload in advance the full version page about thePeoples ! Check them over here and feel free to give us your feedbacks !


With this, I am planning a nice surprise for you in the month, hoping that my arm will be recovered meanwhile haha! See you very soon!

LuLuT.

PS: However, because of my arm's state I won't be able to make new drawings but I will make it up once I will be better, word!

No comments:

Post a Comment